As soon as possible
Tucker Psychotherapy is a growing mental health practice committed to providing high quality psychotherapeutic services in Barrie and throughout Ontario. We uphold a client-centered approach utilizing evidence based and dynamic approaches, focusing on enriching the lives of individuals, couples, and families through thoughtful, compassionate care. We conduct sessions in-person or remotely, based on client preference. The practice uses Jane EMR software, which is fully compliant with the Personal Health Information Protection Act (PHIPA) of Ontario, ensuring the highest standard of confidentiality and security for our clients’ information.
We are currently seeking a skilled and experienced Couple and Family Therapist to join this growing team on a casual contractor basis. The role will be more focused on couples, given the growing demand in this area.
- Conduct Therapy Sessions: Offer individual, couple, and family therapy services, available in-person or remotely based on client preference.
- Assessment & Treatment Planning: Develop and implement comprehensive treatment plans to address the diverse needs of clients.
- Collaboration: Work closely with other health professionals to provide holistic care.
- Documentation & Compliance: Maintain accurate and timely client records using our PHIPA compliant Jane EMR software, adhering to all confidentiality, jurisprudence and ethical guidelines.
- An undergraduate degree in psychology or equivalent.
- A master’s degree in psychology, couple and family counseling, or a related field from an institution that is or would be accredited in Ontario.
- Current registration with the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario or the College of Psychologists of Ontario.
- Considerable experience in and supervision in providing couple and family therapy.
- Must be able to complete in-person appointments and have transportation to the office at 72 Ross Street in Barrie.
- Up-to-date liability insurance of $5,000,000.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Competitive remuneration package, paid on a per-session basis.
- An option to buy into a group benefits package, which includes disability and extended health benefits.
- A supportive, inclusive, and collaborative working environment.
- Peer support within a team of experienced and dedicated professionals.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume and a cover letter detailing their experience and passion for couple and family therapy to email@example.com. We are actively reviewing applications and looking to find the right person to join.
Tucker Psychotherapy values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.